Just like a car or any other mechanical device, a furnace should be maintained and serviced regularly to keep it running in good condition and as efficient as possible. Furnace maintenance is a preventative service that allows your furnace to last as long as possible in good working condition. A furnace inspection comes with a comprehensive review to ensure that each part of your heating system is working properly. Some common things that are checked during a furnace maintenance would include:
- Filter replacement
- Inspection of the venting system
- Examining the blower and blower motor
- Inspecting electrical connections and components
- Inspect burners and clean flame sensors
- Checking the thermostat for optimal function
- And much more!
Call us today for your routine furnace checkup and make sure you are prepared for the cold with a reliable maintained furnace.